grp plant construction
Committed to tradition
This simple insight was so convincing and inspiring for the merchant Arthur Krüger that in 1920 he founded a vulcanised fibre exchange in Hamburg. In particular, he ran a wholesale operation or vulcanised fibre, hard rubber, bakelite, and similar materials.
Pioneering work in synthetic fibres with an appetite for risk and the pioneering spirit and entrepreneurial vision needed Arthur Krüger invested in materials at a time when they were new and largely unknown.
In practice it soon became evident that his business idea had been the right choice. His successful business grew step by step. Already in the early 30s a processing plant was added to he trading business. In 1938 the vulcanised fibre exchange became the ARTHUR KRÜGER KG.
Innovation: The central theme throughout the company's history.
Between 1950 and 1970, with their willingness for innovation and qualified employees, Arthur Krüger and his son Werner set the course for a modern specialist plastics company.
Led by Jürgen Krüger, the company has established itself as a successful nationwide and medium-sized family business.
Since 1980 the company's head office with its two operating facilities has been in Barsbüttel near Hamburg. In 2007 the company management was passed on to the fourth generation - Carola Keller and Nils Krüger.
ARTHUR KRÜGER today
Today, with a team of approx. 180 dedicated employees, we are the plastics specialist in Northern Germany and a competent partner for industry and trade.